Friday 12 May 2017

Welcome to the corner of Greatness

“ Don’t dream it, be it”. If someone would ask me the story behind this blog, I would confidently say that it is a story of inspiration. Inspiration to measure and go beyond the self induced limitations and all the miseries and myths to believe in the intrinsic power and stamina of opportunities sleeping idle within your able minds. The saying goes “ As a man thinketh, so he is”. Then out of this inspiration and great virtual class, they can gain the energy and hope to dare dream and live a better and more fulfilling lives in contrast to the preoccupied beliefs and societal labeling which breeds a self fulfilling prophesy.
Every day when I strip off my warm blanket in the morning and look through my dressing mirror, I see a very unique and endowed gift of a person from God; from the head to my feet, I see a spectrum of talents and endowment. God is a true sculptor of talents!!!!! Then I look outside the window and see endless opportunities, oh nature has non exhaustible opportunities and blessings. God you are great. God has given them to us for free but you have to dream and stretch these dreams into realities to exploit on these diamonds that nature has given us. That it is why I started with the anecdote, Don’t dream It, Be it. I will retain this slogan everywhere in this blog. While plying this journey of greatness, you must get used to this inspiring slogan and I repeat, “Don’t dream It, Be It”. The 45th president of the USA, Barrack Obama left us with a very powerful statement “Yes we can” and I say we can. George Benard Shaw inspired us further with a philosophical slogan “Some people see things the way they are and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not”. This is the spirit. To change the world, ask why some things are not happening and strive to make them happen. The best of regrets will come out of not of the things you dreamed and did but things you dreamed of and never did them.
The future belongs to the beauty of the believers who hope to achieve it and because I see everyone in future, this is the essence of this blog. Through this blog, I wish to align you to your future, a great future, a more fulfilling future and most exciting and fulfilling of your dreams. Go out as a lion and look for your future. Excuse me, your destiny is waiting for you. Create your future for the future belongs to those who create it not those who consume it. That boy or girl you were when young is claiming his or her future. Be the daring boy or girl that you were. Claim it, grab it , your future is precious.
Welcome to this corner of greatness. Wishing you journey mercies in this journey of greatness.
Andrew Habel Odongo
Founder/Chief Executive- Great Leaders Hub/ corner of greatness-www.greatleadershub.com/www.andrewhabel.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment